ha ha ha Superb post.Nice blog infact.I'm Satheesh Kumar doing my undergraduation in Medicine at Kurnool Medical College,Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh. But my native place is Madurai. And I know Tamil although not much fluent.And I'll try to read ur previous entry about Dasavataaram which is in Tamil and will definitely reply to that post. I'm a profound fan of Kamal Hassan.I wud lov to follow ur blog. I too started blogging recently.The following is the link to my blog http://msatheeshkumar.wordpress.com
2 comments:
gud post!!!!
ha ha ha Superb post.Nice blog infact.I'm Satheesh Kumar doing my undergraduation in Medicine at Kurnool Medical College,Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh. But my native place is Madurai. And I know Tamil although not much fluent.And I'll try to read ur previous entry about Dasavataaram which is in Tamil and will definitely reply to that post. I'm a profound fan of Kamal Hassan.I wud lov to follow ur blog. I too started blogging recently.The following is the link to my blog
http://msatheeshkumar.wordpress.com
Post a Comment